About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, August 1, 2014

August Break Day 1

This time around the August Break host has provided some daily photo prompts.
You can choose to ignore them or let them spark an idea for your daily photo.  I love that about this project.  
There are no rules, no pressure, it's just about taking a moment each day to savor something about your day.  
Summer is flying by and I want to pump the breaks before it's over.  


Today's prompt was "Lunch" and since mine was full of summer freshness and color I decided to roll with it.


*Boca burger patty not pictured (it was niether colorful or fresh looking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!