About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dancing to the sunset and roasting mallows



The sun set on our first day at Fort Bragg so we sat on the sand and watched it leave. Millie's long braid was making a perfect silhouette as she twirled and C-dawg showed us her running man skills. The temps dropped and we bundled up for campfire and roasting marshmallows. *sigh* I am ready to go back.


















4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so jealous right now. Camping on the beach is one of my most favorite things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images. I love the red tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is so pretty the colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!