About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, March 19, 2011

HORRAY!!!

Well we did it. After months of tears and frustrations and messes my boy has at last decided he will be a big boy after all and USE THE POTTY ALL THE TIME! I finally got the tip that did the trick and I am overjoyed. Amazing how what determines your happiness changes when you have a child.


So, as promises, we headed to Target yesterday to get his reward. Yes, I spoil him.






My son does NOT need another train, but he wanted the Dinosaur Train because he liked the hitch. He's a funny boy.





I told him how happy I was that he was using the potty, he told me how happy he was that he now had his Dinosaur Train. Oh happy house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!