About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Auto Art

We took a ride up to Reno last weekend for a detour and checked out the auto museum. These aren't cars...they are works of art! If you're a vintage car lover, or even if you just like shiny chrome, it's a great place to check out.



























Devin asked if I could choose one which would it be? I had a hard time but I have to stick with my 57 Chevy Bel Air. It may not be the most unique in the bunch but it's been my dream car for too long to choose another. Although Lana Turners 41 Chrysler Newport was tempting me for sure. He said he'd take that silver 39 Benz 230cabriolet, if you're gonna go extravagant GO BIG!

1 comment:

  1. If no one wants that gold one, I'll gladly take it!!
    Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!