About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Shoot pt 2



It took me a while to get this shoot wrapped up, because I loved so many of the pictures!! I hope the family is as happy with them as I am. These girls were a photographers dream. Give me a kid that likes to ham it up for the camera and I'll be in heaven for hours. Thanks again Noelle and family! Hope you find a good Christmas card pic in the lot.






































Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots, and such a happy looking family!
    Have a great weekend Kimberly!
    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun these photos are! Thanks for your visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos...I am sure they are thrilled!

    I know you wanted the link to the year of status updates...here you go (be sure to have your facebook page open):

    http://apps.facebook.com/my-year-in-status/?from=feed_desc

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!