About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My 4th of July

Very cool 4th of July complete with the required grilled meats:



Kids and babies in red white and blue:



Fireworks:







And me in white shorts!



I bought this outfit at Marshall's the Friday before the 4th then went on a hunt for a pair of shoes to go with it. Since the shorts and shirt came to a total of $30 I didn't want to spend a grip on shoes and after hitting about 4 stores I settled on these $10 sandals from Khols. I don't love them...it's always hard to find white shoes I do like...but my hunt for the perfect pair of white espadrille wedges with ankle ties just wasn't sucessful.





These would have been perfect:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!