About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A much needed break



So I FINALLY got to see Sex and the City 2. I had made plans to see it with my good friend Melissa since we'd seen the first one together, then she went and had an emergency c-section a month early which totally put a wrench in that plan....so rude! Now that the precious baby girl is healthy and growing we were able to make an escape and found a theatre in town still playing it. I have to say....I loved it. I expected I would but I read so many bad reviews I was a tad worried. Some of the scene's were a little on the cheesy side (karaoke scene) and SO many of the outfits were just outrageous, what were they thinking with that spike shoulder get up on Samantha?!?! The characters I have loved for years still made me laugh and cry and want to go shopping for shoes. After being off work and taking care of my 3 year old boy all alone for the past 3 days I was about to snap. 3 is rough. The mommy conversation between Charlotte and Miranda was just what the doctor ordered! So thank you Melissa for the time away from our kids and thank you Fab 4 for the laughs, smiles, and heartwarming moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!