About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I know I have been seriously neglecting this blog for quite sometime, not that anyone reads it or cares. It's been somewhat of a creative-free month what with travel for work, a very sick baby, getting my will (that was sobering) taken care of. Even with the inspiration of the sunshine I haven't made the time to do much but take care of the necessities of life. I did find time to do some shoe shopping, the sunshine did inspire me to purchase some new sandals for spring/summer. Nordstroms Rack shoe department is a very dangerous place for me to be. I'll take some pics of my finds and post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!