About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lake Francis Camping


Just a few of my favorite photos from the camping trip last weekend. Day one we had a few sprinkles but that didn't stop E and I from exploring. Campfires, smores, paddle boat rides, hand crafted bow's, a night time nature walk, and best of all down time with friends and family.  I only wish it lasted longer.















3 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect time away....and wonderful photos to prove how great it was !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like a great time! I'm jealous, I haven't been camping in several years.
    I'm loving your blog, I'm sad to admit that I haven't been here in a while! I'll remedy that!
    Tara
    Nowhere to go But Crazy
    http://www.taradennyimages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly the things that summer is, and memories are made of.
    So glad you had a great time Kim!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!