About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, March 1, 2012

All alone in a hotel room

I brought my camera last week on the work trip to Albuquerque in hopes to get some shooting time. Unfortunately by the time I got back to my hotel room each night it was dark, and I was exhausted. I couldn't let my camera make the trip in vain so I did manage to take a few shots from inside the hotel room.








I'm sure glad I'm not one of those frequent business travelers. Spending nights in the hotel room alone in a strange place can get real lonely, real fast. The attraction of having cable tv with full control of the remote faded fast when I would pass out at 8:30 flipping through the channels finding nothing exciting enough to keep me up. The best part of the trip was seeing my sweet boy's face waiting for me at the airport.



7 comments:

  1. Business travel is not all that it's cracked up to be, as I type this in the Denver airport waiting for my flight home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did have a nice looking room but I do understand. Hotel and travel can be exhausting.
    Hubby travels so its good when he comes home, I am that smiling face he sees when he opens the door, like your little one is for you. The smile can wipe away all the stress.

    Blessings and thanksgiving GOD kept you safe on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I for one think you used your time wisely. Love your selfies. They're perfect. We travel a few weeks a year and know how nice it is to get home. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these photographs Kim!
    They convey your words beautifully.
    Sending you wishes for a wonderful weekend!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love the light, composition... All about your last image. WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these photos...oh my goodness. The last image...yeah, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BUT oh wow miss K....i love these photos.....a lot !!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!