About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bikers


Santa gave the kids new bikes for Christmas.


It took Elijah all of about 20 min to master the 2-wheeler with no training wheels.


He's so proud.


Mills was already a pro.


Yes, she's sporting a tank top in December!


And to complete her biker look she had to go put on her new "leather" jacket!

Now I can't wait for the time to change and for some sunshine after work for possible family bike rides.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and you're already kicking 2015 in the butt!


4 comments:

  1. They look like they're having so much fun, Kim, and I SO envy that weather.
    We have been below 0 for a few days now. :-(

    I wish you and your beautiful family a most wonderful New Year. xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Happy New Year to you as well! I hope things are warming up.

      Delete

I love comments too!